2-flute Carbide DeepReach High Aspect-ratio Ball-nose End-mills (MM204) - 1/4" (0.250 in.) Shank
- Geometry - 2 flute, 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) shank, ball-nose tip
- Length - as indicated ±0.010 in.
- Diameter -
nominal +0.0000 -0.0010 in.
- Tip diameter -
nominal ±0.0010 in.
- Runout (TIR) - max 0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut -
nominal ±0.005 in.
- Anticipated Life - depends on material being cut (min 10,000 in, western red cedar)
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 1k RPM to 60k RPM
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)