Creating Online Quotes
Creating on-line quotes, including shipping, is quite straightforward using the following procedure.
- Using the various product pages and application sheets, select the items that you are interested in and add them to the shopping cart .
- After entering the first item, you will be asked to input your postal code. This will enable the cart to acquire a shipping estimate from UPS or FedEx. After you enter your entire address during checkout, this estimate may be adjusted to cover any special circumstances.
- After entering your postal code, click on to view the cart.
- Please note that, for many of our tools, buying a full 10-pack will get you a 9% discount, almost like getting a free bit.
- If you are an existing, registered user, enter your username and password and click on .
- If you are a new user, and would like to register, click on .
- If you do not wish to register, click on .
- If you are already a registered customer, verify that your billing information is correct and select your shipping address from the drop down Shipping Address box on the right. Also verify that the shipping address is correct, especially the state/province and the counntry fields. You would be surprised how many orders we get with the wrong country listed.
- You MUST enter a legitimate e-mail address. This is where your quote will be sent after you finish your order!
- This will by-pass the credit card / PayPal verification and allow you to proceed to the final step.
If you need any help with this process, please contact Sales at +1 (719)-488-9640 or e-mail us at: sales@ precisebits.com.