- Architecture: interleaved spring collet
- Steel : SCM440
- Hardness: HRC 46
- Taper: 8°
- Surface Roughness: Rz 2.5
- Internal hole by boring machine.
- Collet Tolerance Grades:(read the Collet Selection tutorial)
- EP (extreme-precision grade) TIR < 0.0001in (0.0025mm), TIR @ 1.0in. < 0.0002in.
- UP (ultra-precision grade) TIR < 0.0002in (0.005mm)
- PG (precision grade) TIR < 0.0004in (0.01mm)
- SG (standard grade) TIR < 0.0006in (0.015mm)
- Clamping range ER11= 0.020" (0.5mm), ER16, 20, 32, 40 = 0.039" (1mm )
- Compatible with DR, RD, ESX, AR, & BR Series Collets
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)