- Geometry -
V-tip 4 - high-shear straight-flutes, extended length, 3/8 in.
(9.53 mm) shank, end-cutting
- Angle - nominal ±0.5°
- Length - 2.0 in. ±0.010
- Diameter - 3/8 in.
(9.53 mm) nominal +0.0000 in., -0.0020 in.
- Shank dia. - 3/8 in.
(9.53 mm) +0.00,
(TIR) - ±0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut - 0.375 in.
- Anticipated Life - min. 10,000
linear inches (composite, Micarta®)
- Material - solid
RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 60k RPM
- Skiving counter-board edges and
- Shaving FR-4 substrate edges
- 110 in./min. @
22.5 KRPM (Micarta®)
- High flute volume supports high feed rates /
- Innovative split-flute, end cutting geometry
significantly reduces noise
- Cutting edge geometry virtually eliminates
chatter at high feed rates
- Straight flute geometry eliminates lifting and