- Depth of cut:
050F - 0.500 (1/2) in.
063F - 0.625 (5/8) in.
- Geometry - 2-flute, 1/8 in. (3.18 mm) shank, fish tail point
- OverAll Length (OAL):
050F - 1.50 in.
063F - 2.00 in.
- Diameter - 0.1240
(TIR) - ±0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut - 0.500 in. ±0.005 in.
- Anticipated Life - 16,000
linear inches (5/16 in. birch plywood)
- Material - solid
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in.
RPM - CNC
certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
the outer perimeter and hand holds for steel rule dieboards
- Cutting steel rule die ejection rubber
speed cutting of softwoods
roughing tool for large scale inlay
- Cuts 5/16 in. Baltic birch plywood at 200
in./min. @ 40,000 RPM
- High flute volume supports high feed rates /
- Cutting edge geometry virtually eliminates
chatter at high feed rates and minimizes tearing and burning at
all feed rates
- Flute geometry enhances rigidity for more
accurate, single pass cutting at high chip loads
- Fish tail point eliminates backside breakout and splintering