- Geometry - 3
high-shear straight-flutes, stub length, 1/8 in. (3.18 mm) shank, fish tail point
- Length - 1.5 in. ±0.010
- Diameter - nominal
+0.0000 in., -0.0010 in.
- Shank dia. - 0.1250 in. (3.18 mm) +0.00,
(TIR) - ±0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut - 0.125 in.
- Anticipated Life - min. 10,000
linear inches (composite, Micarta®)
- Material - solid
RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
- Feeds / speeds - min. 175 - 200
in./min. @ 40 KRPM (Micarta®)
- Machining counter-board
channels in matrix and composite materials.
- Slotting FR-4 and other
- Engraving in thin substrates
- Shallow fish tail point insures smooth channel
- High flute volume supports high feed rates /
- Cutting edge geometry virtually eliminates
chatter at high feed rates
- Straight flute geometry eliminates lifting and