Chip-breaker Router Bits (RCC08) - (fish-tail, 0.125" shank)
- Geometry - chip-breaker flute grind, 1/8in. (3.18 mm) shank, fish-tail point
- Length - 1.5in. ±0.010 in.
- Diameter - nominal +0.000 in., -0.002 in.
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - EFL varies by diameter ±0.005 in.
- Anticipated Life - anticipated life: 3,000 linear in. (FR4 epoxy glass)
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in. (optional)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 60k RPM
LPKF and T-Tech users must specify the make and model number of their CNC routers to insure that the rings are properly positioned!
2.400mm (0.0945 in, 3/32 in.), fish-tail chip breaker router bit, 0.394 in. DOC..
2.500mm, fish-tail chip breaker router bit, 0.433 in. DOC..
3.000mm, fish-tail chip breaker router bit, 0.390 in. DOC..
0.1250 in., fish-tail chip breaker router bit, 0.472 in. DOC..
0.1250" (1/8", 3.18mm"), ZrN coated fish-tail chip breaker router bit, 0.470 in. DOC..
Showing 16 to 20 of 20 (2 Pages)