2-flute Carbide Tapered Ball-Nose Carving tools - 1/4" (0.250 in.) Shank (CM204)
- Geometry - 2-flute tapered high-shear edge grind, ball-nose tip, 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) shank
- Length - 3.25in. (82.6mm) ±0.100 in.
- Tip diameter -
nominal ±0.0010 in.
- Taper angle -
- Runout TIR) - max 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - nominal ±0.100 in.
- Anticipated Life - depends on material being cut
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 1k RPM to 40k RPM
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)