Dewalt 611 Compatible Collet Kits
- Steel : SCM440
- H.R.C. 45-52
- Surface Roughness: Ra 0.5um
- Internal hole by boring machine.
- Collet Tolerance Grades:(read the Collet Selection tutorial)
- EP (extreme-precision grade) TIR < 0.0001in (0.0025mm), TIR @ 1.0in. < 0.0002in.
- UP (ultra-precision grade) TIR < 0.0002in (0.005mm)
- PG (precision grade) TIR < 0.0004in (0.01mm)
- SG (standard grade) TIR < 0.0006in (0.015mm)
- Degree of concentricity exceeds the DIN standard. 100% examined
Based on the ER Spring-Collet / Nut architecture, the Think & Tinker family of precision collets and nuts was designed to bring the precision and flexibility of expensive high frequency spindles to low-cost, consumer and professional grade routers.
The snap-together design and eccentric extraction ring prevents collets from sticking or binding in the tapered spindle bore. Tool removal is consistently easy.
The internal bore of each collet is preloaded to lightly grip the shank of a bit when it is inserted, preventing tools from falling out or shifting while the nut is being tightened. Please read Working with ER Nuts and Collets.