Chip-breaker Router Bits (RCC08) - (drill-point, 0.1250" shank)
- Geometry - chip-breaker flute grind, 1/8in. (3.18 mm) shank, drill point
- Length - 1.5in. ±0.010
- Diameter - nominal +0.000 in., -0.002 in.
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - EFL varies by diameter ±0.005 in.
- Anticipated Life - anticipated life: 3,000 linear in. (FR4 epoxy glass)
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in. (optional)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 60k RPM
LPKF and T-Tech users must specify the make and model number of their CNC routers to insure that the rings are properly positioned!
0.80mm (1/32", 0.0315"), drill-point chip breaker router bit, 0.197 in. DOC..
0.0630" (1.60mm) drill-point, chip-breaker, up cutting carbide router, 0.315 in. max DOC, 1/8 in. shank..
0.1004" (2.55mm) drill-point, chip-breaker, up cutting carbide router, 0.394 in. max DOC..
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)