- Geometry - 3-flute
- Length - 3.0in OAL ±0.010
- Diameter - nominal
+0.0000 -0.0010 in.
(TIR) - max 0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut - nominal ±0.020
- Anticipated Life - depends
on material being cut (min 20,000 in. Baltic birch plywood)
- Material - solid
RPM - CNC certified operation 1k RPM to 40k RPM
- High speed cutting
- Fish tail point eliminates backside breakout and splintering
- Flute geometry minimizes topside fuzz and
- Up-draft chip extraction reduces debris
- High flute volume supports high feed rates /
- Unique flute and tip geometries supports milling and
drilling with same tool.