Think & Tinker, Ltd.
We will be closed Nov. 23 and 24.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
3 & 4-flute Carbide Tapered Ball-Nose Carving tools - 1/4 in. (0.250 in.) Shank
- Geometry - 3 & 4 flute, tapered high-shear grind, ball-nose tip, 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) shank
- Length - 2.5in. (63.5mm) ±0.010in.
- Tip diameter - nominal ±0.0005 in.
- Taper angle - nominal ±0.10°
- Runout (TIR) - max 0.0002 in.
- Max. depth of cut - nominal ±0.100 in.
- Anticipated Life - depends on material being cut
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 1k RPM to 40k RPM
|Get $5 off shipping on Web Orders over US$50!
|Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty) then click on the "Add to Cart" Button.
Open Monday - Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 Mountain Time.
Most orders received before noon ship within one business day,
subject to credit approval and item availability.
Orders with different billing and shipping
addresses may be delayed for address verification.