- Depth of cut:
9.0 mm CKF bit - 0.460 in.
11.7 mm LDF bit - 0.460 in.
11.7 mm T3 bit - 0.460 in.
Parallel (drag) kerf depth - 0.100 in.
- Deflection compensation (typical):
0.002 - 0.004 in. typ.
- Diameter (normal kerf):
1 point - 0.0140 in. (0.356mm) ±0.00025 in.
2 point - 0.0280 in. (0.711mm) ±0.00025 in.
3 point - 0.0420 in. (1.067mm) ±0.00025 in.
4 point - 0.0560 in. (1.422mm) ±0.00025 in.
6 point - 0.0840 in. (2.134mm) ±0.00025 in.
(TIR) - < 0.0003 in. (0.00762mm)
- Geometry - 5
flute, Low Strain, Distributed Stress Blended Helix®, 1/8in. (3.18 mm) shank, fish tail point
- Length - 1.5 in. ±0.010
- Anticipated Life:
(click for more information)
5/16 in. Baltic birch plywood - 7,000 to 12,000 linear inches (29,000
linear inches max)
5/16 in. maple plywood - 5,000 to 8,000 linear inches
- Material - solid
RPM - CNC
certified operation 8k RPM to 100k RPM
- Cuts 5/16 in. Baltic birch plywood at 90 - 110 in./min. @ 40,000 RPM
- T3 Modified Blended Helix© design reduces breakage in sub-optimal cutting environments
- 9mm tools are available with
geometry for unprecedented closeness in rule placement.(click for more information)
- 5 flute geometry insures long life, and low
deflection at high feed rates
- Fish tail point eliminates backside breakout and splintering
- Variable helix design provides more efficient
chip extraction and minimizes top surface fuzz and splintering
- Cutting edge geometry eliminates tearing and
pulling, yielding smooth, precise edges and sidewalls
- Cutting kerf slots in steel-rule die-boards
- Clean-up cutter for fine inlay pocket