Think & Tinker, Ltd.
PreciseBIT 2-flute, Micro-engraving, PCB Traces Isolation Bits (EM2E8) - (0.125" shank)
Engraving / Metal Cutting
- Geometry - 2-flute, "V" point
- Tip diameter - 0.0050 in. ±0.0002 in.
- Length - indicated ±0.010 in. (30° 1.50 in. ±0.010 in.)
- Tip angle - nominal ± 0.5°
- Max. depth of cut - DOC (penetration) varies by tip angle
- 30° - 0.177 in. (4.5mm)
- 45° - 0.075 in. (1.9mm)
- 60° - 0.054 in. (1.4mm)
- 90° - 0.031 in. (0.8mm)
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Shank dia. - 0.1250 in. (3.18 mm) +0.00, -0.0002 in.
- Anticipated Life - 3,000 linear inches (fiberglass, CNC milling)
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ± 0.002 in. (optional)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
ZrN Coated 60° tip
LPKF and T-Tech users must specify the make and model number of their CNC routers to insure that the rings are properly positioned!
30° V-tip designed for scrimshaw engraving in ivory, horn, phenolics, and all hardwoods. Not optimized for metal engraving, or PCB trace isolation
|Sorry, The item you are looking for may be out of stock or may have been discontinued.|
Contact Customer Support for more information.