Think & Tinker, Ltd.
PreciseBIT 2-flute, Micro-engraving, PCB Traces Isolation Bits (EM2E8) - (0.125" shank)
Engraving / Metal Cutting
- Geometry - 2-flute, "V" point
- Tip diameter - 0.0050 in. ±0.0002 in.
- Length - indicated ±0.010 in. (30° 1.50 in. ±0.010 in.)
- Tip angle - nominal ± 0.5°
- Max. depth of cut - DOC (penetration) varies by tip angle
- 30° - 0.177 in. (4.5mm)
- 45° - 0.075 in. (1.9mm)
- 60° - 0.054 in. (1.4mm)
- 90° - 0.031 in. (0.8mm)
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Shank dia. - 0.1250 in. (3.18 mm) +0.00, -0.0002 in.
- Anticipated Life - 3,000 linear inches (fiberglass, CNC milling)
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ± 0.002 in. (optional)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
ZrN Coated 60° tip
LPKF and T-Tech users must specify the make and model number of their CNC routers to insure that the rings are properly positioned!
30° V-tip designed for scrimshaw engraving in ivory, horn, phenolics, and all hardwoods. Not optimized for metal engraving, or PCB trace isolation
|Order over US$50 and get $5 off shipping!
|Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty) then click on the "Add to Cart" Button.
Order your bits in 10-packs (10 of the same tool) and save 9% off
the retail price
Open Monday - Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 Mountain Time.
Most orders received before noon ship within one business day,
subject to credit approval and item availability.
Orders with different billing and shipping
addresses may be delayed for address verification.