Think & Tinker, Ltd.
Carbide 2-flute Wood and Plastic End-mills (MM208) - (0.125" shank)
Wood / Plastic - Standard Length End-mills
- Geometry - 2
flute, 1/8 in. (3.18 mm) shank, fish tail point
- Length - 1.5 in. ±0.010 in.
- Diameter tolerances:
- 0.1250 in.: +0.0000 in., -0.0020 in.
- 0.0625 in to 0.1200 in.: ±0.0010 in.
- 0.0010 in to 0.0624 in.: ±0.0005 in.
- Shank dia. - 0.1248 in. (3.18 mm) +0.0000, -0.0002 in.
- Helix angle - 28°
- Max runout (TIR) - < 0.0005 in.
- Max. depth of cut - EFL varies by diameter ±0.005 in.
- Anticipated Life - 6,000 linear inches (ebony, CNC milling)
- Material - solid submicrograin carbide
- Ring Set - 0.800 in. ±0.002 in. (optional)
- Operating RPM - CNC certified operation 20k RPM to 100k RPM
|Order over US$50 and get $5 off shipping!
|Enter the desired quantity (Enter Qty) then click on the "Add to Cart" Button.
Order your bits in 10-packs (10 of the same tool) and save 9% off
the retail price
Open Monday - Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 Mountain Time.
Most orders received before noon ship within one business day,
subject to credit approval and item availability.
Orders with different billing and shipping
addresses may be delayed for address verification.