flute, 1/8 in. (6.35 mm) dia. shank, ball-nose
- Overall Length (OAL)- as shown. ±0.010
- Aspect ratio - min. 6:1
- Diameter -
- 0.0000 in. to 0.0625 in. = nominal ±0.0005 in.
- 0.0630 in. to 0.1181 in. = nominal ±0.0010 in.
- 0.1250 in. = 0.1248 in. +0.0000 in., -0.0020 in.
- OAL = 1.50in: TIRmax < 0.0005 in.
- OAL = 2.50in: TIRmax < 0.0010 in.
- OAL = 3.00in: TIRmax < 0.0015 in.
- Max. depth of cut - nominal ±0.005
- Anticipated Life - depends
on material being cut (min 3,000 in, acrylic)
- Material - solid
RPM - CNC certified operation 1k RPM to 60k RPM
- Ball-nose tip eliminates stair-stepping
in 3D contour cuts
- 3-Flute design reduces resonance and chatter
under high chip loads
- High flute volume supports high feed rates /
- High aspect ratio for deep single-pass cutting
- Flute geometry optimized for cutting sign foam,
sign board, gator board, western red cedar, redwood and selected
- DeepReach design optimized for high-relief